Photokeith

I need a camera to my eye

Tuesday, November 14, 2006














Day 3


I am going to keep this relatively short. I am fighting a cold and three nights of poor sleep are starting to beat me down. The day was spent at the Great Wall of China, though I think Jon would have enjoyed Monday Night Football. It is one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen. I am humbled just thinking about how long it took to build and how large it is. We got to ride this roller-coaster type dealy up to the top and back down again. Jane(contact) had to save Jon from the hands of a pushy peddler. We got to feed apples to some bears.

The next few days I am flying solo. Hopefully I will have more energy and funnier stories!

Peace

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger greg rust said...

    Your getting some good pics...keep shooting. When I would get into an area where I wanted to make some pics and it was "difficult" I would sit down and "blend in" for awhile then as people come into the area you've already established some territory of your own and hopefully you can shot a bit more freely. Good Luck!
    greg rust

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home